DVD SVCD Forum Foren-Übersicht
FAQFAQ     SuchenSuchen     MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste     Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen     ProfilProfil     LoginLogin      RegistrierenRegistrieren 

DVD SVCD Forum Foren-Übersicht -> Authoring Programme
Zukunft Ulead Power Tools
Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Eric 1 

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Beitrag Beitrag 0 - Verfasst am: Fr Jul 21, 2006 10:42    Titel: Zukunft Ulead Power Tools Antworten mit Zitat

Zitat:
While it is true that development on a new version of DVD Workshop is currently on hold (note: NOT cancelled), it has definitely not been declared dead, and there has been NO decision to "stop supporting" it. Ulead remains committed to its prosumer software (a Service Pack was released for MediaStudio Pro 8 just last week) and internal discussions about prosumer DVD authoring software continues. I am sorry that your friend was told this by an uninformed customer service person, but it's not true. I will ask our Manager of Customer Services to address this misconception.
Ulead would like to thank everyone in this forum for the great work you are doing, sharing your support, knowledge and expertise with others. I promise that if there are any developments with DVD Workshop, you will be the first to know. Thank you all very much for your interest and continued support.
Regards

Tobie Openshaw
MarCom Dept.
Ulead Systems Inc
Taiwan

Quelle: http://www.wwug.com/cgi-bin/readwholethread.fcgi?forum=ulead_dvd_workshop&post=060510042459.htm&toppostid=4126#4

Eric

DVD SVCD Forum Foren-Übersicht -> Authoring Programme
Neue Antwort erstellen

Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Datenschutzerklärung